- 2 tablespoons minced Red Onion
- Zest and juice from one Lemon
- 2 tins Season Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Olive Oil 4.375 oz. drained, saving 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced Celery
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Dill
- Optional Crushed Pepper Flake to sprinkle on top
- In a medium bowl combine Red Onion, Lemon Juice and Zest, Olive Oil from Sardines, Mustard, and Mayonnaise. Mix until combined. Fold in celery and Sardines break up sardines. Fold in fresh Herbs and top with Pepper Flake if using.
- Serve on bread or toast for a sandwich. Can also be served on crackers or atop a fresh salad.
Recipe created by: Marie Haycox
This recipe is made with: