- 2 Tbsp Season Caviart® Black Seaweed Pearls (3.5 oz.)
- 6 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley for garnish
- Place eggs in a single layer in saucepan and cover completely with water, ensuring 1 inch of water is above eggs. Turn heat to high until water begins to boil, then reduce heat to low and cover.
- Remove from heat and leave covered for 15 minutes. Carefully crack egg shells and peel under cool running water.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and place yolks in a small bowl. Mash the yolks with the back of a fork. Add mayonnaise, Dijon, vinegar, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Spoon yolk mixture back into the egg whites. Top each deviled egg with a spoonful of Season Caviart® and parsley sprig.
Caviart® is Certified Kosher-Parve by the Mosaiske of Denmark. The OU does not supervise Caviart® production.