- 2 Tbsp Season Caviart® Black Seaweed Pearls (3.5 oz.)
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- ½ cup sour cream or crème fraiche
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce potatoes on all sides with a fork. Sprinkle with salt and cover with foil. Bake on center rack until tender, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Allow potatoes to cool slightly, but still warm. Cut a slice down the center of the potato, not cutting all the way to ends. Spread open the potato and add butter, salt and pepper. Divide sour cream or crème fraiche on top of each potato.
- To serve, top with fresh chives and a spoonful of Season Caviart®.
Caviart® is Certified Kosher-Parve by the Mosaiske of Denmark. The OU does not supervise Caviart® production.
This recipe is made with: