Guacamole Sardine Toast
- 1 (3.75 oz) can Sardines in Tomato Sauce
- 1 package guacamole or your favorite recipe
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 lemon wedge
- Ground black pepper
- 2 Slices of Seedless Rye or Sourdough
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Brush Bread with sauce from sardines. Place in oven and broil for 2 minutes or less don’t want to burn.
- Mix all ingredients except guacamole in bowl and lightly flake together
- With slightly cooled bread spread the guacamole on to bread. Place romaine lettuce on top then sliced tomato.
- Take 1.5 pieces of sardines and spread over tomatoes. Lightly squeeze lemon over the sandwich and a couple of turns of cracked black pepper.