- 5 Season Flat Anchovies in Olive Oil (2 oz.), plus more for serving
- 12 oz rigatoni pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup freshly shaved parmesan
- 2 cups kale or romaine leaves, chopped
- In a large bowl whisk together sherry vinegar, lemon juice, honey, shallot, and garlic clove. Add farro and toss well to combine. Stir in parsley, pine nuts, raisins, and olives. Add mackerel and oil from can to the farro and gently mix.
- Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe is made with: