- 5 Season Flat Anchovies in Olive Oil (2 oz.), plus more for serving
- 12 oz rigatoni pasta
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup freshly shaved parmesan
- 2 cups kale or romaine leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta to the directions on the box and drain and set aside.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat melt butter and add 5 anchovies. Stir until they begin to break up, then add garlic and allow to cook for about 1 to 2 minutes. Add heavy cream and Worchester sauce. Continue to cook 2 minutes or until bubbling and slightly thick. Stir in 1 cup grated parmesan cheese and take off heat to cool.
- When sauce is cool toss with kale and pasta.
- Add shaved parmesan on top.
- Top with whole anchovy filets, freshly ground pepper and serve.