- 2 cans Season Kipper Snacks (3.25 oz.), drained
- 2 large avocados, pitted, peeled, and diced
- 1 English cucumber, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 scallions, green and white parts diced
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl add kippers, avocado, cucumber, garlic, scallions, and dill. Set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; whisk to combine.
- Toss salad ingredients with dressing and adjust seasonings as needed.
This recipe is made with: