- 2 cans Season Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Tomato Sauce (4.375 oz.)
- 2 Idaho potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 carrot, cubed
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 2 stalk celery, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled minced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 (14.5oz) can diced tomato, drained
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- ⅓ cup water
- Salt and Pepper for taste
- Heat a saucepan with oil on medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté till golden brown 2-4 min. Add garlic sauté another 2 min.
- Add potatoes, carrots, and celery. Saute 3 min.
- Add diced tomatoes, lemon, cilantro, sardines, cumin and paprika.
- Add water and cook on low 30 – 45 min or until potatoes are soft.
- Add salt and pepper for taste
This recipe is made with: