- 1 can Season Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Water, No Salt Added (4.25 oz.), drained
- 1 medium Eggplant, ¼” diced cubes
- 1 medium onion diced, fried
- 3 large eggs, hardboiled
- ¼ cup + 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350° F, line cookie sheet with foil.
- Place cubed Eggplant in a large mixing bowl. Add ¼ cup avocado oil and toss.
- Put Eggplant on cookie sheet and cook 15 minutes, rotate and mix. Cook another 10 minutes (till flesh is soft) Remove from oven, let cool.
- Heat large skillet on medium. Add 2 Tbsp oil and fry onion till golden brown (5-6 min).
- Place mayo, sardines, eggs, fried onion and cooled eggplant in food processor. Add salt and a few grinds of pepper. Process till mostly smooth. Add additional salt and pepper for taste.
This recipe is made with: