- 2 cans Season Kipper Snacks (3.25 oz.), drained
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, sliced
- 1 lb box thick spaghetti or bucatini
- 4 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup nicoise olives, diced
- 1 lemon, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- Cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water according to package instructions. Reserve ½ cup pasta liquid after cooking.
- Meanwhile heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add fennel and cook stirring occasionally until softened, about 5 minutes. Add lemon juice, zest, and olives.
- Add pasta to pan and toss to coat completely. Add pasta liquid to pan and season well with salt and pepper. Gently stir in Seasons Kippers and top with toasted pine nuts. Serve with drizzle of olive oil.