- 1 – 9 oz. bag spinach, washed and drained (leave in colander to dry)
- ½ can hearts of palm, sliced into rounds
- 8 to 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 can sardines in oil
- ¼ cup capers, lightly chopped
- raspberry vinaigrette – from store
- Arrange the spinach in a large soup bowl.
- Add the hearts of palm, cherry tomatoes and onion on top of the spinach.
- Sprinkle the capers in.
- Rest the sardines against each other in the middle.
- Drizzle the dressing as desired and enjoy!