- 1 can Season Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Pure Olive Oil (3.75 oz.), drained
- 1 bag fresh triple washed baby spinach (9oz)
- 6 leaves washed kale, stemmed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- ¾ cups sour cream
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup + 1 tbsp unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- Add all ingredients except breadcrumbs and sour cream to food processor. Process till mostly smooth. Be careful not to over process it will add access liquid to mix.
- Move to large mixing bowl and fold in sour cream. Fold breadcrumbs into mixture.
- Place in serving dish and serve with fresh vegetables, chips or your favorite crackers.
This recipe is made with: