Spinach & Kale Dip
- 1 bag fresh triple washed baby spinach (9oz)
- 6 leaves washed kale, stemmed
- 1 (3.75 oz.) cans Boneless/Skinless Sardines in oil, drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled
- 3/4 cups sour cream
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup + 1tbsp unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- Add all ingredients except breadcrumbs and sour cream to food processor. Process till mostly smooth. Be careful not to over process it will add access liquid to mix
- Move to large mixing bowl and fold in sour cream. Fold breadcrumbs into mixture.
- Place in serving dish and serve with fresh vegetables, chips or your favorite crackers.