- 2 cans Season Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Pure Olive Oil (3.75 oz.), drained (reserved)
- 1 stick margarine, softened and cut into large cubes
- 1 large shallot
- 1 green/spring onion, rough diced
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped – optional: 1 Tbsp for garnish
- 1 Tbsp fresh lemon juice (about half of a medium lemon)
- 1 Tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- ½ tsp Kosher Salt
- ¼ tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- ¼ tsp liquid smoke
- Put all ingredients in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Add optional garnish of parsley.
This recipe is made with: