Seafood Salad Wrap
- 4 sticks of imitation crab, chopped
- 1 (3.75 oz) cans Sardines in water, No salt added, drained
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup matchstick carrots
- 2 tbsp scallions, chopped
- 1.5 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 2 – 12” wraps of choice
- Sliced tomato
- Bagged lettuce mix
- Add all ingredients into a large mixing bowl except sardines.
- Lump the sardines into the mix and lightly toss.
- Lay wrap on plate or table and take handful of bagged lettuce mix and place in center
- Layer sliced tomatoes on top of lettuce
- Add 4oz. scoop or desired amount of seafood salad in center and lightly distribute to the sides
- Fold sides in then wrap from bottom to top.
- Enjoy with your favorite chips or veggie sticks