- ½ can Season Skinless & Boneless Sardines in Water, No Salt Added (4.25 oz.)
- 1 package mesclun mix
- ½ (12 oz.) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 Persian cucumber, halved and cubed
- 6 cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 5 pitted kalamata olives, halved
- ⅛ cup Feta Cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup white distilled vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- In a small bowl whisk dressing ingredients set aside.
- In a large bowl add greens tomatoes, cucumbers, chickpeas and olives. Lightly toss with dressing.
- Lay dressed salad on plate. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Flake Sardines on top of salad and grind some fresh black pepper. Enjoy!
This recipe is made with: