- 1 can Season Kipper Snacks (3.25 oz.)
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tsp water
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 Tbsp cream cheese
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- ½ pound skinny asparagus, blanched
- 2 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped, plus more for serving
- Whisk together eggs, water, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt 1 tsp butter in a small nonstick pan over medium-low heat. Tilt pan to ensure the entire bottom is coated. Add ½ of the egg mixture and cook for 1 minute without stirring.
- Place ½ kippers, 1 Tbsp cream cheese, 2 Tbsp tomatoes, ½ asparagus, and 1 Tbsp chives over one half of the eggs. Cook for 1 minute longer.
- Using a rubber spatula, lift the bare side to let the raw egg from the middle flow underneath. Continue lifting in different spots until there’s almost no raw egg on top. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Using the spatula, flip the bare side over the filling, folding the omelet in half, and cook for 1 minutes. Repeat for second omelet. Serve with fresh chives.
This recipe is made with: