- 2 ripe green avocados
- 2 fresh limes, juiced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ tsp. turmeric powder
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce
- Cut the avocados in half, take out pit and with a spoon, scoop most of the flesh into a medium mixing bowl.
- Add lime juice, cilantro, mayo, turmeric, salt, pepper, vinegar and sardines. Mash gently with a fork.
- Stuff mixture into the avocado skins.
- Add chive shavings for decoration.