Thai-Style Sardine Soup
- 1½ cans boneless, skinless sardines in tomato sauce
- ½ head of cauliflower, washed
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into ¼" rounds
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 2 garlic dill pickles, cut into rounds
- 1½ cups of water
- ½ cup rice noodles
- 1 tsp. Cajun seasoning
- ½ tsp. Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- sliced green onions for garnish
- Heat saucepan and add a little canola oil.
- Add veggies and sauté for 5 to 7 minutes on medium heat.
- Add sardines and seasonings.
- Add water and let simmer 5 to 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add rice noodles and onions for garnish.
- Serve and eat!