- 1½ cans Season Sardines in Water (4.375 oz.)
- 2 shallots, diced
- ¼ bunch fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 4 large eggs
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Hot sauce
- In medium skillet, heat 1 Tbsp. avocado oil.
- Add shallots and garlic and sauté 3 minutes.
- Add sardines and parsley, mix, and remove from heat.
- Place in an ovenproof ceramic dish, top with eggs and bake uncovered at 450°F for 5 or 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve with toast and hot sauce if desired.